Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Days in Grandmom's house

current FB profile picture ;D

Lets flash back to 18122011-22122011 <3 
I spent these lovely days with my relative at Klang there, #imissthemsomuch!
18122011 - Wedding Day of Cousin 
Wish you Happy Marriage, stay sweet sweet w/ your wife lah ;p
that day outfit. 

The bride and groom <3


Their room ; Sweet and warm 


Blogger w/ little nephew 
He is shooo cute! #lovediehim


Brother, YEAH! 

Mummy with brother and sister 
*they sayang their sister so much, I jealous she lohh XD 

again mummy w/ brother 

Blogger w/ another two niece :D *they are sister 

New born niece, 家璇
Welcome little girl!  
Daddy , the babysitter xD 
I can't hold she well so no change for me to hug she #so sad 

Sorry I forgot which day we done these so just enjoy photos :)
that day we ate our dinner at Dragon-I. Rate 7/10 
the foods are not as nice as what I expect but still okay lah
Highly recommended 小籠包 ! very nice! 


Spot my cute nephew! Hahah, Ilovehimtoo <3

Christmas feel ;)

Daddy and mummy

mummy and her 5th sister , my 5th aunt >,<

 Another day to Jusco, Shopping times! 
We had our tea time at Haagen-Dazs 
promoting the ice-cream :s 

 My favorite always is Chocolate ice-cream <3

w/ a cup of hot chocolate #sowarm

Sister prefer Orea one *I dunno the actual name 

Daddy drinking the strawberry drink, its taste like antibiotic please don't try >,< 

Grandmom, ily 

Sister w/ grandmom

blogger w/ mummy 

Mummy w/ grandmom 

the goods :D 
We had our dinner at dunno where = = 
The menu is all meat example like 叫化雞 叫化鴨 叫化豬肚 叫化豬腳
充滿罪惡感的晚餐
this is the place they use to bake 

When the foods take out from the "oven"

糯米飯

叫化雞 
seriously not -very-delicious, please don't said until 天上有地下無 Okay?! 

--- skip the foods ---

22122011 - 冬至啦啦啦 
Hehe, grandmom is making TangYuan.
 Imformation from mom, grandmom dislike to make TangYuan one, but why lehh? I also dunno :s
Spot this! This is not TangYuan, its call DaYuan. Taste nice when eat w/ a kind of chinese biscuit. 

TangYuan & DaYuan XD 

These is all about my trip to Klang . stay tuned .