Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm here again !

hais . finish my IT exam just now T.T
when I take the paper suddenly I become low mood .
know why ? this is because . . . . .
I don even know what wrote on the exam paper ! lolz .
tomorrow need go IT class to finish my practical .
I must finish it on tomorrow and if can must take full marks .
because my IT theory like shyt ! ! !

now let us flash back to yesterday .
flash back ING_______

yesterday is the 1st time I have to admit that
I am a very ' careless' d person .
know why ? cause I hurt my hand I also no feel at all .
shock me when I feel pain == *not bubu d wrong la !
then the retribution of my 'careless' is
I cant even wash my hand the whole day now also same .
It will damm pain when touch water . wuwuwu .

hey peeps ! take care yourself .
now a day the aH1N1 very dangerous !
don let the one whose loves you worry XP

bye peeps ! will updated more when free .