Friday, October 9, 2009

=(





holidays left two days.
need to face my horibble result on monday. =(
god bless me! don fail too many arh!

reply tag . . .
Lynn♥: calm down babe :) hahash ,two of u so funny huh XD
haha XD a bit la.
chee: yun sure wanna whole world d ppl noe my things d lol
ahaha yala. wan all ppl know you bad things! neninenipupu
hang: don't so angry laa !
okays! me din angry la!
chee: feed the shark arh?! scare lol! bt i noe tat u sure舍不得我的!
you put me one more time aeroplane see me will 不舍得 or not la! XP
ahyun: aiyo, dar wan throw ppl into sea to feed the shark meh?? so cruel xD
dar me not cruel she won scare d la. haha XD
chee: nice nice pic: )
thanks chee! muaks!
wanyin: Finally you dah updated babeh ! Nice picts . have a nice day :D
ahaha finally . thanks! you too .
weikhoon: nice pics u have =)
thanks !