Monday, October 19, 2009

sunways







these pic still okay ? XO

yesterday go sunway wif my sis and mummy <3
when we reach there the autograph for Lala almost begin .
but we not her fan so din go see lo . start shopping !
let you guys see these pic ! choose which shirt more nice XD



my mummy wan me to be the model for she to choose shirt for my beloved grandmother .
did I look strange wif the shirt ? if got let me now yar !
after we go buy my mummy d shirt and shirt for my 6th auntie d .
mummy call me help she choose . lolz .
use about 1 hour to choose ah ! my eye see till blur blur @@
at there my sis take these auntie wear d shirt and wan me try see .
I also too boring liao la so i hear she d go try .



this is how i look when wear the shirt .
mummy said okay pun la . you wan ?
i said got scarf d will fall down . very 麻烦 i don wan .
she said you like la . you wear this shirt look 'airport' don wan better la !
gerrr ! see la got this type of mum d say her daughter like that

later I bought a earphone for my MP3 cause the old one spoiled le .
also bought wash lens d water before go home .
i have a nice day ! hope you guys also ! xoxo


bye bye !