Friday, November 6, 2009

time past won back

aiks . no school today stay at home really boring nia . 
see ah chee blog just now . her article make me very touch . 
babe ! I will always stay wif  you ! I promise this is forever :)
time past damm fast . now already year end )=
duno next year will how ? hais . . . 
I start agree what those people said . 
when you play time past fast . 
when you study time past slowly . 
PMR is waiting us . need start study le ? 


to all my sista ! 
next year we must study together oh !  
study for our future yar ! X)


tag reply ____
xijie: nice pic =)
thanks !
Xin rong: update!
updated le !
wanyin: wuhoo nice picts !! xD
thanks babe !
chee: hihi, heart noe jiu gud lel
haha XD
fanG: hey gurl..nice blog and pretty pic u have.!the xxx is the stupid and crazy guy!hate it!
thanks ! don care the XXX la =)
ahyun: dar's pict so cute. haha XD
thanks dar !
chee: aha :)
 ahaha :)
caihui: ignore the XXX =) c00l blogskin u hv
haha . thanks girl !


short post . bb