Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sad

i start duno what happen recently >< 
what can i do now ? act nothing ? 
booooooooob  DX 
i wanna try to protect the one that important . 
but now i already no this ability . 
sorry is the only things and only word that i can said . 
im sorry . forgive my useless braveless . 
today just the 3rd day reopen school . 
why everythings happen together ?
low mood start from the 1st day till ? 
need till when lerh ? i duno . 
my babes my brother they all do care me . 
thanks babes ! thanks brother ! 
just go a head to do what you all wan .
i'll okays wif the presence of yours wif mii .
at least give me sometime kays ? 
i promise i will be okays after that . 
the only good news for me is about my beloved sister . 
she will some back and stay wif me . 
im happy because i dun need alone for three year liao .
stop here . booooobye .


p/s '  sister come back quickly ! 
p/s '  thanks lynn what you said . 
p/s '  i not strong enough yet .