Sunday, January 9, 2011

Starting of My F4's life


As the title , I'm a F4 student now . School reopen for a week dy yet I still can't to get with it , it is a brand new world for me , at least I think so . There no more tuition w/ my girls but fortunately there still some friends .

03012011 ♥ The 1st day of my F4's life 
 Actually we all know this would be the most meaningless day , just get to know who is our class teacher . My class teacher , Cik Nor Suhaida . A new teacher in JitSin ;) 
I dislike new teacher cause she dunno what she need do or teach , unluckily I got so many new teacher are teaching me this year or I should say they is for temporary only T.T . I hate them keep on changing the teacher and time table for us ; how many would they change this year ? 4 or more ? lols 
Forget about the teacher , lets say about my table-mate . I glad I sit w/ Gwen ; once has the presence of she I won't feel bored cause she is a funny guy always laugh one ! :D 

04012011 ♥ 2nd day 
As usual all of us had our gotong-royong today . I'm a good and active PS so I went for cleaning PS room . After that would be our colour team meeting  *'broken English'  . In the afternoon , I having tuition at noon that is BM & BI , freaking tired when reach home . 

05012011  3rd dae 
I stay back school today ; why ? Due to Chee begging me acc she and what her intent , I know she know la .
simply pass through the day nothing special at all ;) 

06012011 ♥ 4th day 
The most relax day in the week . No tuition , No stay back just school and back to my HOME SWEET HOME on time ;  I do enjoy my day pass through like that .

07012011 ♥ 5th day 
One week so fast pass dy , now already is the last day . I love Friday since F1 cause it is most happy and fun even that there is assembly in the morning . Flash back to last year , we like to went Pacific to shopping after school . Sadly it won happen again in this year , cause we all need to tuition for this day on this year .

Okayy , there all for the starting of my F4's life ; 
BYE Readers , miss me . 
Will update more frequency , xoxo

The last photo I snap on 2010


p/s * I miss those day in 2010 
p/s ** Try hard to get with the new life 
p/s *** ADD OIL , LIM ZIYUN !