Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Holidays

Hi readers! Anyone miss me? haha 
As I post yesterday I will update about my holidays trip on today but due to some problem I only can update the starting on the 5th day cause I not yet receive the photo that taken by Chee when we going to Genting.
Let us start the story now ;
17032011 - 19032011 
Today is the HAPPY day !
Cause my relatives and my grandmother are coming from Klang to visit us in Penang. 
They reach here around 2p.m. After that we having our lunch at a Seafood restaurant name '虾村' that located in Tambun. Daddy lead them go to the Royal Hotel at Jalan Larut of Penang, we take a rest and take our dinner at '关子角'. 
Photo speaking now :D 


 they have almost 30 ++ people 
 My grandmother ! lovesss 
 so many children, right ? I almost become a baby sister in these three day XP 
Daddy as their tourist guide ; 
My cute nephew ;
 All are mummy :D 
My mummy is force my grandmom to take photo w/ she ;

 Cousin ; he keep on act cute even he is a daddy now X) 
The blogger ; 

THE SECOND DAY 
location : Kek Lok Si 




This is my Mathew ; LOVE he so much  
all of them is my nephew and niece, can you imagine how old am I ? ;D 

Location : Batu Feringgi Beach  
They is tired before time for play ; when time for play that they !!! 

 they are union when they wanna play ; haha 

I think she got a bit scare of water ; just guess 
 she is too naughty so her mother don't let she play ;

THE LAST DAY 
Location : Ferry 
 they do enjoy sitting ferry :) 
 My sister love he so much ; see her eye keep on starring on my nephew XP 

 
 Goodbye little Mathew ; I will miss you so much ! 
hope to see you soon 

p/s* tomorrow reopen school dy :( 
p/s** time to face my horrible result ! OMG ! 
p/s*** rentas is coming soon 
p/s**** Starting to become busy as a bee :D