Friday, October 28, 2011

A brand new header and a brand new ME


Teehee! A brand new blog header done by my sweetheart, ShyuenLynn. Thanks a lot! :D 
As the title, A brand new header and a brand new ME
There are so many things happened in this year and that is quite a big change for me but I think I should be able to handle cause I still owned a lots of friends. 
I told myself:" STOP thinking! look forward girl! :))  Let talk somethings relax. 
One week holidays will be end soon that means I will meet up my girls soon. 
Btw not yet year end holidays I already bored until BOOM! How can I survive when year end holidays? Anyone please date me out! Thousand thanks to them :p 
About one more week to go before my cute little puppy comes my house, so excited! 
What should I prepare for the little one? I not yet know what is its gender :S 
Its is poodle mix maltese's puppy, imagine how cute its is! I'll show you guys when its reach.
That all for this moment. *am I writing letter? 
Will updated the day I spend with the one tomorrow ; BYE ! 
xoxo