Monday, November 23, 2009

holidays

actually now i should go hang out wif sista them in Jusco d
but ah chee cant go cause legs pain
my mom say wan go out so i decide don go
come share somethings wif you all





2B4'09 wif our chinese teacher Tan Min Min
she is nice teacher I like she very much xDD
her healthy not so good so I hope she can be healthy always
and I wan more pic wif my classmate d la ~
who got d please send for me har thanks lor
can you all spot me and chee ? xP

start holidays lo ~
in my memories every year d holidays also is not happy d
my parent need work all the time
left me and my sis stay at house not play pc then is watch tv
we just will go back my grandmother's house at selangor for holidays
this year start got a bit different
I got go out wif my beloved sista
mummy also said wan bring me go KL play
hope this holidays won be a boring holidays again