Tuesday, November 10, 2009

pointless post

will be a pointless post !  
cause i din updated my ahdar she don wan go updated ar ! lolz 
I updated for you d lo ! xD 
left one day then is parent day liao ! 
scare scare ! duno will how die ? 
hope god bless me that day my class teacher eat wrong things ! 
ahaha ! black heart lo me hor ? 

one year just one time nia la ! xP 
 nothing wan write le la !

reply tag ___
YniinG: hey, i m here again, wan tell you that i hav link you =)
thanks ! will linked back soon !
giny: really very very cute!!u arh stay happy la!!dun always sad le!!all thing will gone away soon!!gambateh!!
thanks girl ! ily XD
Sherry: Nt 100% cn cum out ? =.=? time passed shoooo FAST ... t-u-t SPM , drag me to HELL , at tat time u mz OUT xD go siao w/ me xP
you mah need see me got appointment or not mah ! xD hana if can sure go hang out wif you !
Qi: hii.ziyun.i'm here again :) i change my blog address le.relink me ya~~
linked already ! xD
YniinG: elo~ i m here n viewed x) ... the lil duck so kawaii i oso like it xDD!
cute leh ! ahaha ~
sookming: hello and viewed ! =D
tagged you too ~ xD
yeteng: really is cute huh !
me leh or the little duck huh ? xP


bye peeps ! miss me yar ! 


p/s Dar ! now you can updated liao gua !