Saturday, January 16, 2010

2 week post



reopen school 2 week only . 
already happen many mant things . 
good d bad d all happen together . 
make till I also no mood updated blog liao . 
finally now got a bit mood back . 
let us flash back to last saturday 
9/1/2010
my cousin b'day ! happy b'day to he ! i would like to let you guys see his b'day cake . 
it is cool ! me so big also is 1dt time see .


start here is for my besties sista

for lynn 
just simply think what you really wan
follow your heart and make decision 
do 1st before you regret

later lost liao just sad jiu no meaning le
anythings still got us mah 
and thanks you for comfort me 
without you i really duno can how

for hang 
i really duno how to comfort you 
also duno how to help you 
but at least i can stay wif you 
lend you my shoulder and tissue 
cheer you up if i can

for chee 
dun worry me laa 
i will be okays back d 
when every things okay back 
you will see back the old me

for wen 
i not too noe you what happen 
so i cant help anythings 
but i still hope you can cheer up soon 
we all need the sampat wen back ! 

lastly i wanna thanks Jared
this few day when i not mood
he also try to cheer me up
and comfort me all the time
hope he can forgive me
cause i bit he without reason ><

p/s '  remember what you promise ohh ! 
p/s '  i will try to win d . i promise . 
p/s '  count down 3day .