Tuesday, June 15, 2010


I'm bored enough .
online almost 24hour aa ! *gosh
miss hubby so much . lovesss
these 2 days also raining , dunno they at school how neh ?
watch drama whole day , now i had finish all .
what can i do now ? play games ? eat ?
eeinnT coming back , welcome ! long time din see ; miss you
wen ask tomorrow CK BBQ celebrate inn's belated b'day , okay mou ? 
hope mummy let me go laa ; i really long time din see eeinnT liao .
after these holidays i sure become fatty ;
In one week time i already eat two chocolate cheese cake , cheese bake rice , BBQ with hang 
dun say excersice even move or walk also less , no brave go check my weight ><
will updated all my holidays when I'm totally in blogging mood XD 
and i had changed a NEW blogskin . 
i need some feelback of this skin * comment
stop this post here ; bye bye