Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cameron trip ♥


Hello readers ; 
today I'll update about my trip to Cameron on 10 Dec till 11 Dec 
It should be a photo show I think, hope you all will like it =D
actually I had snap a lot of photo but due to my laziness just upload some of them 
We went Blue Valley, Rose Valley and many many la ... 
Photos time !!!    
wif Daddy 
wif Mummy
wif Sis 
We keep on snapping !!! YEA ! 
Mummy very 配合me xoxo
Daddy again ;
Sis , she is staring on me *shy 
and and and
I LOVE THIS THE MOST ! ROAR
I edited these ;D 
after these all , we went to a uncle's farm .
God damn !!! His farm is up in the hill ; really very high one 
But his drive skill really cool , daddy say he din step on the break even once !!! O.o 
Snap photo in his farm too , heeheee 
photo got too many liao la , so I just choose the nice one only *shy
look like cotton ? soft soft one ? 
Sis is taking the Cabbage that given by uncle

Still have many type of plant but just end here ;
Thanks for read till now . 
Next post : Penang on day trip ? 1st time bake cake ? 
STAY TUNED !  


p/s* I hate argument the most ! 
p/s** need money for Christmas date >.<