Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Imagine my hair still so long ;)

Merry Christmas readers , wishes you all has a lovely X-mas
Here to update about my current life after PMR result , daddy promise will bought a new Hp for me as my present ; Yea ! 
Yesterday I made a handmade coaster , it is specially for my babe , Lynn . Hope she will like it la ; I also bake a chocolate cake too 
let you guys see some photos XDD ;
The Chocolate Cake by blogger 
Coaster for Lynn while not done yet ;
These is when it is done ! Hurray ! 
Tell me it is beautiful ; hahaa 
and the last one , present from ChewWan for me that she bought from Singapore;
Thanks lady ! 

Head off to Auto City for dinner w/ Chee and BoyFs ;
stay tuned for the X-mas Night ; bahbye 

p/s*  plan work smoothly please ! 
p/ss*  help me think what I should draw on the other coaster ;
p/sss* hope they will like the cakes :D