Monday, December 6, 2010

Story Times

30112010-06112010
As I promise, I'll update about these day. 
This would be a bored story so be patient read till the end, thankss

My Grandpa(side of my daddy) had pass over on 30112010.
That day we all still very happy go bought shoes to attend my cousin wedding dinner ; 
who know we receive the death new of Grandpa from my aunt at Sungai Petani ; rush back house and this would be the 1st time I saw my daddy like that, he already blank in mind just sit on the bed quietly and he cry when he saw us back . He make me feel wanna cry too ! D=
After bath, we went back to my Grandpa's house. Many of my relatives had come, they try to comfort my Grandma. 
Grandpa's funeral around 5 days, the sure we stay at there for these long.
During the funeral, I meet back those realtives that long time no see ; one of them got a uncle, in Chinese I should call he 伯伯. 
He is soooooo cute and also a funny old man ; my sis said he look like Mickey Mouse T.T
The most happy is he only live in Penang so I can went his house after some day.
Today will be the 7th day, our Chinese traditional need to do some 法事 *I dunno how to say in English
so we go back again >,< 
I just choose the main point to share so that it won too long.
Stopped here ; almost need go prepare to tuition lo 
more update on Tomorrow about the gardening story , bahbye ! :)  

p/s* Christmas soon, any date ? 
p/ss* cant go the wedding dinner, sob