Tuesday, December 7, 2010

OMG !

Hey hey hey ! XD 

If you follow my blog then you know what I will update today ;
Gardening w/ my mom on Sunday, then then then !!! 
We found this ; SPOT !!! 

Guesss what is these red and white mia things ?

Answer is ANTSSS and also their EGGS 
OMG right ? so many so many , about few thousand of ant plus egg O.O
see these too ; those are eggs , it is big dy if for ant 

some of the ant already got wings ! shock us !!! 
At this time , the most useful one sure is Ridsect la XD 
I started believe ant is very hard die mia animal, they just become 'mabuk' after we spray didn't die yet >,<

At the last, I had some question wanna ask you guys ;
what place can go stay 2day 1night also fun too ? Cameron or where else ? Lets me know how you guys think okayy ? thankss =D



p/s* He is camping now, do miss he ! ♥
p/s** Tuition is started, so do homework ...
p/s*** date me date me out when Christmas !